Leg Workout Exercise Examples
Remember, a workout is just a collection of exercises. Here’s what you would expect in a leg
workout made for men:
- Variations of Squats – anything from 3 sets of 3 reps of barbell squats to 10 sets of 10
- Deadlifts – the other big lift. Sometimes performed the same day as squats, OR if you’re
going big on weight that week, will usually be the focus of an entire workout
- Lunges, Hip-Thrusts, and Step-ups - oh man, these will get you. Every type and variation of weights
and reps that you can imagine. Grant loves to burn you out with these. Verner loves to burn you out
with these. A little satanic? Maybe…but they definitely get the job done.
Leg Workouts for Men on Daily Spot
Our workouts are created by experts and update every day. Today’s workout will be different than
yesterday’s (and tomorrow’s…you get it, you’re smart). Here’s a little
reward for picking up what we’re putting down, but remember, if you’re looking to make
progress, variety, consistency and discipline will be key. Go get-em!
Grant’s Body Series: Legs
‘Today's workout will pre-exhaust the hamstrings which will allow the quads to work harder on
- Lying Machine Hamstring Curl - 6x8 start very light and ramp up weight each set.
Rest for 45 seconds between sets.
- Straight-Leg Barbell Deadlift - 5x6 also start light and ramp up
weight each set, if you have good mobility try using 25 lb plates or less to get a greater range of
motion than 45s. Rest for 2 minutes between sets.
- Barbell Squat - 4x8-10 Don't go crazy in weight, as these will feel different now.
Rest for 3 minutes between sets.
- Seated Machine Leg Press - 4x6-8 Use a slow and controlled lowering phase,
explosive on the way up. Rest for 3 minutes between sets.
See a new workout every day on Daily Spot. Enter and track your data and gain unlimited access to all of